Kangen Water

Monday, March 30, 2009

Tamia Colon Incredible Story


ONLY Kangen Water by Enagic has the power to Change everything!

TONIGHT is a very special call, If this gal did over $1,000,000 in 13 months so can you and I! Please DM me on twitter or e-mail directly for your special guest code to listen in. Do what matters, do what works. Be the change you want to see in your life and in others.



Tamia Colon 6A8-3!


Tamia's Incredible Story:

In March of 2006, I was introduced to a device that (little did I know) would change my life forever. I wasn't interested in marketing the device at that time. I was deeply involved in another network marketing company that I knew would someday deliver success. This was far from the truth! My family and I began using the device (drinking the water) and immediately starting reaping benefits.

IT CHANGED HER SON'S HEALTH

My son lost oxygen when he was born and was diagnosed with being severely mentally retarded. Doctors predicted that he would never walk, talk, feed himself, go to the bathroom, etc……. after just a few months of drinking the water, we noticed a tremendous change. His thinking has gotten clearer and he is doing much better in every area mentioned above! He feeds himself, goes to the bathroom independently; he speaks much clearer and much more.


IT CHANGED HER OWN HEALTH

As for me, I was 268lbs when I had my last child. I tried every diet you could think of or imagine, Weight Watchers, LA Weight Loss, Cabbage Diet etc… They all worked, however; as soon as I stopped, I would gain every pound plus some more back. Since drinking the water, exercising, and changing my eating habits, I have terminated a lot of weight! I’ve gone from a size 16, just a year ago, down to a size 6-8.

FOLLOWED BY THE WEALTH, COMPLETELY CHANGED THIER LIVES

It was 6 months later, August 2006, when I realized just how big of an opportunity this was. I went to work. About 13 months into the business, I had earned over $1,000,000.00. That number is still growing everyday! You can do it! I know you can! This is for you and people like you who have been looking for an opportunity that you can believe in, an opportunity that works, and an opportunity that delivers! Look no further! This is not a joke! This time it’s for real. THIS IS IT!

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DON'T LIE

I have introduced this device to thousands of people already and many of whom have purchased the device and are reaping benefits as well. I have stories upon stories from people that I personally know and don’t know personally who said they were relieved of acid –reflux, arthritis, gout, high-blood pressure, diabetes, eczema, pot belly, erectile dysfunction, hair loss, weight gain, etc… What I know for a fact is, as more and more people show this device to others, and more and more people get well physically, and more and more people make demonstrating this machine to others their part-time or full-time occupation then those people and the ones they introduce this to have the potential to win and win big! They have better health and the income potential is within reaching distance!

Register for the training and let's reach the distance, together!
-Tamia Colon

or e-mail KangenArizona@gmail.com for a guest pass.

No comments:

GET CASH Today for Retail Business

GET CASH WITH BUSINESSFINANCIALSERVICES.COM

Get e-sig Marketing

Chase & Hays 800-757-2011 Kangen Changes Everything
Magic Water Kangen CardsKangen FlowsContact Info
Signature powered by: esigmarketing.com Get yours today!