Kangen Water

Monday, March 9, 2009

Kangen Water Scam addressed honestly...


ONLY Kangen Water by Enagic has the power to Change everything!

This weekend I ran across a terrific site belonging to a new twitter friend "scamtypes.com" and found the content extremely professional and as it is so easy for the De bunkers and Naysayers to throw daggers at the notion of improved health with Ionized water, I thought I'd ask him if he'd ever studied the "Potential Scam" of Kangen Water or Ionized water in general. He replied to me that NO he hadn't but that there were over 8,000 Kangen Water Scams on his Google search. OH MY, that sounds bad right? Wrong... it's logical and heres why.

This prompted me to report to "ScamTypes.com" as well as to you my followers of KangenFlows that of those 8,000 and NO I've not looked at them all but I have read enough of them all to know that probably about 80% of them are posted from the "Alternative" company that chooses to use "Price" as their weapon to try and sway people looking to get the truth of the Magic of Kangen Water and make an educated and wise decission.
It's unfortunate that a company that sells several different brand names (7 I believe) yet all are manufactured by the same company can't advertise on the merrits of their own quality and at best tries to compare themself to the Rolls Royce premier SD501 Kangen Water Ionizer. But that's O.K. we are honored that they seek to be more like us, such as a Kia might try and compare it's self to a Lexus. You get the picture I'm sure.

So, those of us with vision that prefer to treat our quest to share the true health benifit of Kangen keep focused on the bigger picture. As we understand that Your health is Your Wealth! And I don't think anyone I know wants to take a cheaper alternative to it. Hence if I needed a major surgery, I woundn't base the surgeon I'd choose on the dollar amount, no amount of money can compensate for the quality of a product or service recieved. Papa always said, there are NO free lunches and you get exactly what you pay for.

Much thanks to a supreme leader Romi for his thoughts he shared on my Face Book "People only shoot birds that are flying. The higher we fly, the more we are exposed to shooters. I don't spend my time and energy on shooters. There are so much more people willing to listen. I spend my time on them. I just get the negative ones out of the way, and spend my energy on the positive prospects, clients, distributors." - Romi V.

The following Post will though address the common naysayers and de bunkers vision with blinders on. If you are one of them, Enjoy. Most everyone starts as a skeptic in till they simply drink the water.
Make sure you are following this blog to get the latest updates that are being planned to come fast and furious!
Have a Waterful day!
www.KangenWaterMagic.com FREE DVD just for the asking

No comments:

GET CASH Today for Retail Business

GET CASH WITH BUSINESSFINANCIALSERVICES.COM

Get e-sig Marketing

Chase & Hays 800-757-2011 Kangen Changes Everything
Magic Water Kangen CardsKangen FlowsContact Info
Signature powered by: esigmarketing.com Get yours today!