Kangen Water

Monday, March 2, 2009

My Doctor Said....

Alkalize or DIE ...Just Change your Water to Change your LIFE!

MY DOCTOR SAID …

“This is totally unprecedented! Things like this just don’t happen!”

February 20 2009

Hello. I am Greta DeHart, Anne’s sister-in-law.

I got my SD 501 in June 2008. I began at 8.0 pH … then worked up to 9.5 pH … but only drank it when I thought about it. Then, I learned I should be drinking my 4 glasses of Kangen Water™ every morning 45 minutes before eating.

That took some doing … two glasses were easy, but getting the other two down took a bit of doing. However, now that my body has gotten used to getting its four glass “flush” every morning, it is quite unsatisfied if it does not get its water! A couple of times, when I have had an early appointment and could not drink before I left, my body fussed until I got back home and drank my quart! -- Today, I drink a total of about three quarts to a gallon a day.

I had a Dexa Scan (bone) back on July 19, 2007 and my doctor thought it was time for me to have another. So I had a new Dexa Scan on January 27 2009.

When I went in to get the results, my doctor greeted me, saying, “This is totally unprecedented! Things like this just don’t happen!” This really unnerved me, and I was afraid of what I might hear next!

It turned out that he was overwhelmed by my Dexa Scan results:

Bone mineral density of the lumbar spine (L1-L4) is 1.126 gm/cm2, T score -0.6 and Z score 1.1. These values are in the normal range and demonstrate a 3.9% improvement compared to the previous exam. Prior density was 1.084 gm/cm2.

I am 77 years old, and ... I guess I am the first 77-year-old patient he has seen whose bone density has gone UP at this stage of my life! Isn't it wonderful?

As to the rest of the story … that day I was baby-sitting my one-year-old great grand daughter and I had her with me. The doctor told me, “Well Greta, you have no bone problems and you have no heart problems … so if your little great grand daughter here lives to be 18 and has a baby, you will probably live to see your great, great grandchild be born!!

What MORE can I ask?

With deep appreciation to Kangen Water™.

Greta DeHart

Minden, Nevada


No comments:

GET CASH Today for Retail Business

GET CASH WITH BUSINESSFINANCIALSERVICES.COM

Get e-sig Marketing

Chase & Hays 800-757-2011 Kangen Changes Everything
Magic Water Kangen CardsKangen FlowsContact Info
Signature powered by: esigmarketing.com Get yours today!