Kangen Water

Friday, April 3, 2009

Powerful Family's Multiple Testimony


ONLY Kangen Water by Enagic has the power to Change everything!

One thing I must tell you here and now is that while I've become fascinated with the KangenWater over the last 12 months (April 12th is my anniversary) I have put my information out to anyone via the World Wide Web and I receive calls daily. I had such a call 2 days ago from someone desiring me to share my water with someone thy have in my Phoenix area. I'm happy to do so, because it turns out that (Susan and Shamra) live in a costal town of California where I have a cousin! So, it really does prove that the more you give the more you get and that Givers truely do gain! You just never know how one relationship works wonders towards the inner realm.
As I spoke with Mother and Daughter, and heard her testimony and got to know them better it seems there is a terrific story here and I asked her to share it with me in order to post it. The following is terrific and I hope you will "Follow" this blog for more such storys and information and that when you're ready you'll contact me directly or visit www.KangenFlows.com and request the FREE DVD, I welcome you to join me and my group in a quest to save the planet with what heavenly fathers desire of how water should be dealt with in our planet and our bodies. Much thanks for the testimonial Shamra....

Here is our testimonials.

April 2, 2009

My 70 year old father passed a kidney stone after drinking 1 gallon of water. He woke up in the middle of the night (which he usually doesn't do) and had some pain that lasted about 1 minute, then it was over. It was his first kidney stone he ever passed. Without the water, it would probably have been more painful and very likely would have gone to the ER.

My mom's hotflashes during the day and her severe night hotflashes are gone. She has had them for 18 years and has spent thousands of dollars and hormone creams and herbs. She says she's sleeping better and has lost at least 10 pounds. She's 5'4 and 120 pounds.

As for myself (34 yrs. old), I have been able to stop boiling chinese tea after 6 years because of my cirrhosis. (no, I wasn't an alcoholic). lol. This has been the greatest miracle. Tea is very acidic; after I started drinking the Kangen water, my bowels rejected the tea.

I first bought a KYK Genesis water ionizer that pulled out heavy metal toxins so forcefully that my skin turned gray and I had unusual groin pain so severe that I went to the ER twice (nothing could be done there). So my family and friends prayed for me until I got the Enagic machine which IMMEDIATELY began to work. My pain went away and I was able to drink at least a gallon a day. When the groin pain comes back (which is rare now), I chug down a quart and the pain goes away within minutes.

I can even get away with using Redmond's Real Salt in moderation without feeling uncomfortable. Before drinking the Kangen Water, I was so bloated that I could not sleep and I looked 8 months pregnant.

I can also tolerate the smell of heavy chemicals without running out of the room.

I'm sure in time the Kangen water will pull out these heavy metals and be a major part of reversing my cirrhosis.

Thank you God for sending me Kangen Water!

~S DeLashmutt (California)

No comments:

GET CASH Today for Retail Business

GET CASH WITH BUSINESSFINANCIALSERVICES.COM

Get e-sig Marketing

Chase & Hays 800-757-2011 Kangen Changes Everything
Magic Water Kangen CardsKangen FlowsContact Info
Signature powered by: esigmarketing.com Get yours today!