Kangen Water

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Darrell Moherman Keeps going with Kangen Water


ONLY Kangen Water by Enagic has the power to Change everything!

I've known Darrell for several years now, and he came to me and I started sharing the Kangen Water with him. With in about 3 months time he did buy the wonderful SD501 and he sent me this a few days ago. Thanks so much for sharing Darrell!

Took a trip on Thursday of this week from Phoenix to San Diego that normally takes 6 hours and the trip turned into 17 hours because of a flat tire in the desert, 3 hours to get the car back to Gila Bend via flat bed truck, and then find out that their was only 1 tire of the right size in the whole state of Az that was located in downtown Phoenix. I convinced the person with the tire to deliver it Gila bend, 1 hr30 min. drive, and then I finally got back on the road at 9:30 at night to finally arrive in San Diego at 4:00 a.m.
After 2 hours sleep I was able to go to the seminar all day and stay awake and still go out on Friday night with members from the seminar still WIDE AWAKE!
Thanks to drinking the RIGHT WATER: KANGEN WATER!!!

Believe me I know from past history that would not happen but thanks to the drinking the right water I was able to make it happen.
KANGEN WATER WORKS FOR BETTER HEALTH!!!
Darrell Moherman

No comments:

GET CASH Today for Retail Business

GET CASH WITH BUSINESSFINANCIALSERVICES.COM

Get e-sig Marketing

Chase & Hays 800-757-2011 Kangen Changes Everything
Magic Water Kangen CardsKangen FlowsContact Info
Signature powered by: esigmarketing.com Get yours today!