Kangen Water

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kangen Water after two weeks

ONLY Kangen Water by Enagic has the power to Change everything!

This is posted at Lotus Blossom Clinic, David Martin AP Thank you David!
12811 Kenwood Lane Ste 114 - Ft Myers, Fl. 33907 (239) 277-1399

If you have been following this thread read on otherwise read the first post first so I don’t have to repeat myself.

The Kangen water experiment is continuing I have been asking patients to try it.

I am also drinking the water. My only response is that I now have a thirst response so I get thirsty.

I have had several patients report a response.

  • i had a fibramyalgia patient report an initial response of less pain. I now have a followup report that the pain as continued to slowly diminish. The patient reports a better attitude also which makes sense if you are in less pain. I am not ready to attribute this only to the water but this has now been two weeks in a row of a positive result.
  • I had a Trigenimal Neuralgia patient also reported pain reduction for the second week in a row.
  • I had a young man with ADHD ( actually I got the report from his Mother) report that his peers and teachers have noticed a huge difference.

I want to note that all of these patients have received other therapy so I cannot attribute the results strictly to the water, however, these are very significant results especially for Fibramyalgia and Trigeminal neuralgia.

One patient reported that it gave her loose stools. According to the literature this can happen and the patient should mix the 8.5 pH water with neutral water until their body goes through detox.

So far the negative response has been minimal and I am still withholding a conclusion until more data is collected.

4/30/2009

No comments:

GET CASH Today for Retail Business

GET CASH WITH BUSINESSFINANCIALSERVICES.COM

Get e-sig Marketing

Chase & Hays 800-757-2011 Kangen Changes Everything
Magic Water Kangen CardsKangen FlowsContact Info
Signature powered by: esigmarketing.com Get yours today!