Kangen Water

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Get YOUR own Kangen Water SD501


ONLY Kangen Water by Enagic has the power to Change everything!

Sharing Kangen Water Magic in Gilbert Arizona.

I'm going to be setting up a schedule when water will be available as it seems to get pretty crazy around here with people wanting water and calling at some "Unbelievable" crazy times of the day. I'm also changing my standard as well. And will have a schedule of days and times I am available.

If they are a prospect from someone else they are welcome to come get water (3 gallons) and I will give the Prospect 9.5 as they need to get a reaction and realize that it "WILL" make a difference. I also ask for a contribution to the filter from everyone as well.

There are MORE people buying and drinking this wonderful Kangen water now than ever before, so it's safe to say that they buy and drink it because it works. And everyone needs their own SD501 to cook, drink, clean, sanitize and turn there home into a GREEN environment now.

Everyone wants a Enagic Kangen Water SD501 unit and many seem to be "afraid" of the price. And it's easy to make excuses about the economy etc. BUT, at $44.00 a month to spend on a finance deal, well people spend that much anyway on bottled acid water! So NO more excuses, as we/I need an army of others to spread the magic of the Kangen Water and it will only happen when everyone moves forward and purchases their SD501. If you'd like an application to get financing for the $44 a month, please contact me directly. When would NOW be a good time to start changing your life simply by changing your water?

If the doctor told them they had to have ? whatever to reverse their illness, or prevent their risk of potential disease etc. and the cost was "WATER" I guarantee someone in the family would figure a way to get it. Have a garage sale, cash in a life insurance policy, call grandma or mom and dad and tell them you want some of the inheritance money NOW, or whatever, but do something, and stop making excuses and start feeling better immediately.

I've also decided that there are too many "Free" loaders that want water for FREE and it is my intention to have them either get a machine or stop interrupting other peoples lives. Since I've had my machine for over 12 months now I can honestly say it is the most important investment I have ever made and daily I am so grateful for all it does for me and my family. I could not imagine life with out it!

So for now here is the time and schedule for water...

Saturday morning's 11 a.m to 1 p.m. with a short presentation.

Wednesday evenings 4-7 p.m.

Any other times will be if I am available, but I'd much appreciate following this schedule if possible. And if I'm doing all the selling and explaining etc. I feel I'll either need to be compensated for that sale from the distributor or I will make the sale myself. In 12 months time I get very few if any calls to thank me. And if I wasn't so passionate about the water I wouldn't waist me time, so therefore I am going to change things around a little.

As always please feel free to comment on the blog, Follow, or contact me directly.

Have a Water Full day!
Laurel

No comments:

GET CASH Today for Retail Business

GET CASH WITH BUSINESSFINANCIALSERVICES.COM

Get e-sig Marketing

Chase & Hays 800-757-2011 Kangen Changes Everything
Magic Water Kangen CardsKangen FlowsContact Info
Signature powered by: esigmarketing.com Get yours today!