Kangen Water

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Her Neurologist Said.... New Testimony Post


ONLY Kangen Water by Enagic has the power to Change everything!

My Neurologist Said …

”That therapy has certainly been working … your leg is 80% improved!”
I told him I had never had the therapy … they never called me.
I was drinking this wonderful water, and doing some self-work at home.

Carol Halstead
Green Valley, Arizona

For some reason, I began limping on my right leg … and often, it would just buckle on me, unexpectedly. That is what happened when I was carrying one of Anne’s dogs out to her car. I am Anne DeHart’s groomer and have been for many years.

Anne was startled, and asked me what was wrong with my leg. I told her “That is what I am waiting to hear from the neurologist.” -- I had taken a battery of tests a couple of weeks ago. That is when Anne said, “That’s it! I am going to bring you some of my special water, but you have to drink a lot!” I told her I am a good water drinker, and I am. That was on Monday, back in August, 2008.

On Wednesday, when Anne came back with more water, I was waiting for her outside, sitting on my guest bench. “Come on over here … I want to talk with you” I said. When Anne sat down, I told her that my blood sugar had been 180 on Monday when she first brought me the water. On Tuesday, it was 150 … and today, Wednesday, it is 120. I told her I wanted to know more about this water!

The following week I was finally given the prognosis from all of my exams. The neurologist told me that I had had a series of mini-strokes and that the only thing they could offer me was therapy.

I faithfully drank the water … during the day in the Groom Shop and at home at night. In about 2-1/2 months, I went in for my 3-month lab tests. When I was given the results, the nurse said “What have you been doing for these past three months?? All your results are normal!” (I had been on Kangen Water™ 2-1/2 months then).

That was back in October, 2008.

In December, I sat down and showed Anne … with no assistance from my hands, I lifted my right leg and crossed it over my left. Then, raised and lowered it to the ground. Then, I did the same thing with my left leg. Then, I stood up, unassisted by my hands … and jumped up and down!

I have continued to drink the water, and about a month ago, I amazed Anne by going outside and, free-hand, walked straight down seven concrete steps … turned around, and walked straight back up, no hesitation.

And now, I am riding my bicycle! … I rode around the mall THREE TIMES!

A couple of weeks ago I went in to see the neurologist for a follow-up. When he was done, he said to me “Well, that therapy is certainly working … your leg is 80% improved!” I told him I had NEVER done the therapy … the therapist never called me. I had been drinking this amazing Kangen Water™ and doing some self-help at home!

Here are my lab reports:
June, 2008: Now:
Blood Pressure 160/90 115/70
Blood Sugar 414 100 – 110
AIC 16.5% 8%
Cholesterol 400 250
Triglycerides 750 300

And I have cut my medications in half, but haven’t told my doctor. I feel SO much better!!

Carol Halstead
Green Valley, Arizona
April 18 2009

Thank you Anne DeHart for introducing Kangen to Carol Halstead, Kangen really does have the power to change everything.

No comments:

GET CASH Today for Retail Business

GET CASH WITH BUSINESSFINANCIALSERVICES.COM

Get e-sig Marketing

Chase & Hays 800-757-2011 Kangen Changes Everything
Magic Water Kangen CardsKangen FlowsContact Info
Signature powered by: esigmarketing.com Get yours today!