Kangen Water

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Your Health is Your WEALTH

Good Wednesday afternoon from Phoenix Arizona home of the KangenWaterLady and KangenArizona, bringing you KangenWaterMagic!

While I don't necessarily write a lot of the doc's and articles posted in this blog there is a very good reason why as the nature of this amazing KangenWater is such that I'd really hate to miss interpret any information.

There is so much more to this water then "Wet" and until you experience it, drink it, cook with it, brush your teeth with it, spray it on your face and body you just can't comprehend the experience and the power. And for the Naysayers out there? Your just so shallow minded that it puts a smile on my face :) because eventually you will, and you'll then understand. I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Once upon a time we had a telegraph system, then along came the telephone with party lines, operators to make all the calls etc. Heck I even remember when we didn't have area codes! And it wasn't that long ago. I also remember when my father who was a very important ranch appraiser for the state of California would get a "Long Distance" call when we'd be on vacation in Laguna Beach California and OH my GOD the lady next door would run over and it was such a "BIG DEAL" because it cost a fortune and it was business and long distance. Well, what a difference a few decades make! Cell phones, I-pods, Internet the list is endless. I also remember when cell phones first came out, and I made an intelligent decision that I'd just pull over and use a Pay Phone, but then a funny thing happened, I started having a hard time finding a Pay Phone! Now they are almost NON-Existent.
Such is the wheel of life and our technology.
I heard Brian Tracy (My Hero) say in 1997 that in 5 years (2002) our technology as we knew it at that time would "Double" and he put it into context of a house full of all the knowledge from the last 4,000 years and it would just become 2 houses doubled in 5 years time. Well he was more than right. And today, I believe I read recently that it's at the rate of about every 18 months.
I wonder how many people "Get It"? It's hard to grasp, and when you OPEN your eyes, ears and heart to "What's the Big Deal about Water" you'll be more than amazed and grateful for Enagic's KangenWaterMagic.

I wish each of you a waterful day and evening, and hope this Friday February 6th if your in the Phoenix Arizona area you will join me in welcoming me and hearing some unbelievable information, in-site and profound facts about your body and the power that water, the right water can make.
Special guest speakers will be
Karl Roller: international business man and Direct corporate distributor.

This Water Wellness Presentation will wake up your soul I guarantee!
Dr. Vera Brown: DMD specialized in TMJ disorders along with many others.

Enjoy,
Laurel Chase-Dunn
http://www.kangenwatermagic.com/ to get a beautiful e-book and weekly news letter.
Contact me directly for this Friday in Phoenix or any other WaterWellness Presentation in your area. 480-559-8484

No comments:

GET CASH Today for Retail Business

GET CASH WITH BUSINESSFINANCIALSERVICES.COM

Get e-sig Marketing

Chase & Hays 800-757-2011 Kangen Changes Everything
Magic Water Kangen CardsKangen FlowsContact Info
Signature powered by: esigmarketing.com Get yours today!