Kangen Water

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kangen Water Magic effects the skin BIG time!


While most of the sites you may be or have visited in your quest to understand the "Kangen" water will all talk about pretty much the same thing, I do hope that my personal blog will give a more personal insight to just how amazing these different types of "WATER" being produced by one single machine SD501 can be of enormous benefit to you as they are to me.

So with that said, here is just another personal experience to share.

I have been home for several days now due to a emotional mental block from have a personal burlary and thief occur and you may already be aware of this via my twitter or twitterChase.blogspot.com post I put up earlier. But no matter here is what is important and I think you will find quit amazing to say the least.

First of all I noticed a couple of weeks ago this in my bed as I lay tossing and turning around 4 a.m. after only needing 6sh hours of dreamily and peaceful Kangen water sleep, but I noticed that my feet seemed extremely smooth! Now you have to understand that here in Arizona we go in sandals about 9 months out of the year and sometime all year round as the weather is just such that allows us to do so. BUT, we also have a Manicure or pedicure salon on every corner and sometimes 2! Because our feet have a tendency to become dry and cracked very quickly and believe me even after 3 days of a nice pedicure in the bed you can just feel the snags on-in the sheets.

Now I am a single lady so I do not have any significant others toes and feet to rub... bummer! But, when heavenly father brings me together with Mr. Wonderful filled with kindness and he starts to drink the Kangen WATER lets just say that we will be sharing some happy Tootsie under the covers ! :~)

No comments:

GET CASH Today for Retail Business

GET CASH WITH BUSINESSFINANCIALSERVICES.COM

Get e-sig Marketing

Chase & Hays 800-757-2011 Kangen Changes Everything
Magic Water Kangen CardsKangen FlowsContact Info
Signature powered by: esigmarketing.com Get yours today!