Kangen Water

Monday, February 9, 2009

KangenWaterMagic weekend update!

Good Monday morning to all,
It was a terrific KangenWaterMagic all the way around. Starting off Friday with a Water Wellness awareness presentation at the Arizona Small Business Association center in Phoenix, hosted by Wayne Houghton and special guest speakers Dr. Vera Brown from Los Angeles as well as corporate spokesman Karl Roller to present the business compensation available to those that may desire it. Eye's lite up when Mr. Roller spoke. It was a little smaller turn out than desired but enough to make it worth-wild and give momentum for future presentations at the A.S.B.A. again soon.

Then Saturday A.M. I attended a distributor only meeting with Karl Roller and Tim Blum in Scottsdale AZ. for 7 hours of terrific training. Questions/Answers and refocused to spread this amazing medical grade devise to Northern America.

Upon arriving home I had 2 packages waiting for me! (Don't you just love Packages from UPS!) One containing my order of the terrific "Why Kangen Water?" as well as another with all my new filters, cleaners, pH drops for demos and such. Here we go!

Then going through my Saturday mail I was overjoyed to find my new vanity plate from ADOT with my customized "KANGEN" licence plate! Now all I need to do is get my rear window printed with web address and phone number and I'm set to Kangenize Arizona! And boy do we all need it!

I tested my pH from my old filter that's been on for 8 months now and it tested around 8.0 being set at the 9.5 setting, I knew it was overdue, but WOW, what a difference the new filter has made.

Yesterday, Sunday I could really feel the power of that 9.5 which is what I've been drinking for 8 months now, but it had gone down like I said. My body is detoxifying once again in a very quick manner, and all within the first 10 hours.

Slept like a baby, and am all fired up. Please be on the lookout for my new website that I hope to have available and up and running sometime today, and ask for the FREE DVD there, or e-mail me directly at KangenArizona@gmail.com

Have a waterful day everyone, see you on twitter, Face-Book and everywhere else, and hopefully one day soon at a Water Wellness Awareness Presentation in your area!

FREE e-book and NewsLetter TODAY!

No comments:

GET CASH Today for Retail Business

GET CASH WITH BUSINESSFINANCIALSERVICES.COM

Get e-sig Marketing

Chase & Hays 800-757-2011 Kangen Changes Everything
Magic Water Kangen CardsKangen FlowsContact Info
Signature powered by: esigmarketing.com Get yours today!