Kangen Water

Sunday, February 15, 2009

2.5 and Facial Cancer Eruptions

Well I have a terrific on going testimony I want to share with the world and all you skeptics.
Over the years I've had several small pea size skin pre cancerous growths on my left cheek side of face.

Now I just about "Always" wear a very wide brimmed sun visor, have many colors to go with my designer wardrobe etc. And have always taken care of my complexion and have very nice skin as well. BUT,
I do believe that the reason why I have had these eruption patches is a direct result of driving in the car and the sun that comes through even my "Legal" tinted windows. I can just feel it. If you pay attention you will too.
Anyway, I have usually gone to a dermatologist and had them frozen off, no big deal. But now enter KangenWaterMagic.com of 2.5 pH extreme acid Magic treatment for now my skin as well as my teeth! (Watch my Video's)

Here goes, about 3-4 weeks ago I had on of these start bugging me and I always know because I just sort of scratch it a little and I have little pain feeling like a pin prick. So, I put my 2.5 Kangen water to the test again, took a cotton coet and used the 2.5 and as I lay down to read, sleep etc. I'd just sort of have that coet saturated with the water on my cheek over the baby cancer spot. took about 3-4 times. Yep, it's all healed up! GONE, Gone, Bye bye!

And about 3 days ago another one has started, looks a little different and had one on my arm too which was new and I just finished soaking this one for about 20 minutes as I lay in bed thinking etc. it's bout 4 a.m. so thought I'd just post this for anyone considering "What's the Big Deal about this KangenWaterMagic.com" stuff??? And for all you kangen Skeptics, we love you man cause you make it so easy for us to prove our progress and point, this isn't some new voodoo snake oil, it just is a fact that it is what it is and it works!
Right now, no moisturizer on and going to go back to bed in a minute when I'm done here, but my facial skin is so soft, smooth and tight, well I just LOVE my Kangen Water Magic!

Have a Waterful Sunday all,
Laurel
http://www.kangenwatermagic.com/ there's a FREE DVD too!

P.S. oh by the way case you've not figured it out, I live in Arizona so believe me when I say that we really have to be mindful of our skin, just can't wait to get an anispa shower spa so I don't have to take toxic chlorine showers anymore!

No comments:

GET CASH Today for Retail Business

GET CASH WITH BUSINESSFINANCIALSERVICES.COM

Get e-sig Marketing

Chase & Hays 800-757-2011 Kangen Changes Everything
Magic Water Kangen CardsKangen FlowsContact Info
Signature powered by: esigmarketing.com Get yours today!