Kangen Water

Friday, January 30, 2009

Moving Testimony Kangen Water


January 30th 2009

I am 67 years old 6'7" 300lb, I have had several health challenges, I had heard about Kangen water 1 year earlier, decided to investigate further. October 08 I ordered a machine I started drinking 9.5 water, about 2 to 3 quarts per day. Immediately started to have the detox effect, since I have been house bound due to a accident Apr 17 08, both legs in braces, it is easy for me to make trips to the bathroom. The detox lasted 2 days, nothing too bad just taught me to walk a little faster with my walker. The first thing I noticed, my re-flux and heart burn started leaving, I have been on Prilosec prescription and otc for 18 years, my bed is elevated 4 inches at the head end and I slept on 2 and 3 pillows every night. I have been on blood pressure medicine for 15 years, 1 pill per day, I have had cataracts, floaters and flashes in my eyes for 3 years. I had colon cancer in 2001, they took half my colon and a resection was performed. I have a colonoscopy every year, the last one Sept 08, at that time I had 2 large polops, thank goodness they were benign. In 1991 I had a tumor about the size of a quarter, removed from under my left ear, it was benign, the last two years the tumor has been coming back, increasing back to original size, my Doctor wanted to take it out, soon. Since drinking Kangen water, I am off all medication, blood pressure 120 over 70 never over 2 or 3 points off, no more re-flux no heart burn, eat anything, anytime I want, the floaters and flashes have left my eyes [anxious to have cataracts checked next month], the tumor is completely gone from my neck, it was very evident to the naked eye, now it is gone, when I and my wife noticed it was gone, I called everyone I knew, with the news. I have been bothered with several warts on my arms, neck, back and hands, I treated them over the years, they always come back, now they are gone. The brown spots on my hands are leaving, I wash them in 5.5 water. My grandson broke his leg playing football, the surgeon put a steel rod in his femur, the scar became infected where his belt line rubbed, his mother tried several thing to heal it, we sprayed on 2.5 water, 2 days, completely healed. My dog had a ringworm lesion on his back, sprayed 2.5 on it, 3 days, it's gone. The Enagic machine and the water it produces, has been a blessing for me, my family, my friends and the people I give the water. Millie, Sam, Kirk, Anne and Thera and many others on the calls, have been such a great support team, they are always ready to help. They are right, drink the water, share the water and get out of the way, health and success will come.

RAY JOHNSON
ELKTON, Ky.


The amazing effects of this water have been traveling the globe now for over 30 years. So it's not a question of IF' this water will help you, it's WHEN' will you start drinking it to "Change your Water~Change your Life"?
Let me know how I can help you, and also perhaps find water in your part of the county to try for FREE for 30 day.
Your Health truly is Your Wealth!
Have a Waterful Day,
Laurel Chase-Dunn
480-559-8484 Desk

1 comment:

more info on alkaline water machine said...

The tap water that we regularly drunk has some minerals that could alter the resulting solution. Baking soda is actually sodium bicarbonate, which is a basic (alkaline) compound. When added to water, it creates an alkaline solution.

GET CASH Today for Retail Business

GET CASH WITH BUSINESSFINANCIALSERVICES.COM

Get e-sig Marketing

Chase & Hays 800-757-2011 Kangen Changes Everything
Magic Water Kangen CardsKangen FlowsContact Info
Signature powered by: esigmarketing.com Get yours today!