Kangen Water

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jay's Acid reflux and KangenWater

Jay is a good friend of mine who suffers from extreme bouts of acid reflex.One on particular day I was visiting with Jay and noted he did not look well. When I asked what was wrong he replied that he was having terrible heartburn but didn't have his medication with him.Fortunately I had a liter of Kangen Water in my bag. I poured him a small cup and asked him to drink it. He asked for two more glasses making note that he liked the taste of the water. I went about my business and waited 15 minutes before going back to Jay and asking how his heartburn was. He was watching TV and laughing with a few friends. When I inquired about the status of his heartburn, Jay looked at me and said, Oh, its gone.Jay has been drinking Kangen Water now for 3 months and no longer has to take that little purple pill or carry antacids in his pocket.Now, you are probably wondering if it is possible for that water to work so fast. Well, yes, it does. If you are having heartburn drink some Kangen Water and find out for yourself. Thousands of people are drinking Kangen Water everyday and getting relief from acid reflux. Hek, you might be able to stop taking that little purple pill.And for those of you who over indulge during the holidays, well, just read the testimonial again.

No comments:

GET CASH Today for Retail Business

GET CASH WITH BUSINESSFINANCIALSERVICES.COM

Get e-sig Marketing

Chase & Hays 800-757-2011 Kangen Changes Everything
Magic Water Kangen CardsKangen FlowsContact Info
Signature powered by: esigmarketing.com Get yours today!