Kangen Water

Saturday, November 28, 2009

A True Story about a cheap Ionizer Tyent


ONLY ionized Kangen Water by Enagic has the power to Change everything!



O.K. Folks, it' really time to get down and dirty about all the nasty communication from BRAND X ionizers on the market. I give out water daily, and explain why Kangen is the best and why people are making a huge mistake buying any of the brand X products including but not limited to Jupiter, IonWays, Tyent, etc. etc. The majority of them ALL come from a Korean company called EMCO that manufactures dishwashers, shave ice machines and other such stuff.
The fact of the matter is I could start my own ionizer company and pay around $300-500 per ionizer machine, slap my own label on it and sell it for whatever mark up I choose! I ran into an aquaintence in Palm Desert last month and he is in the granite counter top business here in Mesa Arizona and he told me and I quote! "Could care less! because he pay's $300 bucks for a unit and then includes it with a new home kitchen granite counter top with a $2,500 mark up! Disgusting to say the least.

So, today the following was forwarded to me, and YES I have lost several sales to Tyent ionized water machines. I think once you read the following it speaks volumes. But HEY, you can always get a refund and try it for 6 months "LESS the $300 re-Stocking FEE!" gee isn't that an interesting number. Please Read on, and contact me directly for more info and to order today for the Holidays any one of our 6 units, we have a price point for everyone. We are the Rolls Royce and WE set the standard that all BRAND X aspires to. Notice how they never compare themselves to each other? hummm wonder why. They do a great job of creating doubt in your mind, I even looked and read it all before I purchased my SD501, but one thing keep repeating in the back of my mind. Daddy always said "You get what you pay for" and just like Good Tires and Breaks on your car/BMW MBX, CADILLAC or whatever you need to realize that your body is your vehicle and it deserves nothing but the best.

Sure hope you never invest in a surgeon to operate on your body based on his discounted price! Just a thought ... enjoy the read and please do follow this blog and share this article. Have a most Waterful Holiday 2009! Tis the season to invest in the very best Health. KangenWaterMagic.info get the free e-book and 9 issue Newsletter.

The True Story About Tyent And Cheap Ionizers!

Great story from one of our team member friends who bought a Tyent

My Experience With pH Water and Water Ionizers:

I was sold on the science and the benefits of elevating our body's pH level several years ago.

After doing my own extensive research on the subject, I discussed it with my sister who was both a senior nurse practitioner and a chemist.

She concurred that by whatever method you can raise your body's pH level from acidic to alkaline, be it through diet or drinking alkaline water, it would be a good thing for maintaining a healthy body.

A few years ago I tried a product called Miracle II Neutralizer which was a high pH solution that typically sold in gallons for 20 some dollars per gallon.

Although I believed in the science and theory behind the product, I never experienced or found any credible evidence that it helped in any way.

As I recently found out about Kangen Water and other ionized alkaline water, I discovered the problem with the Miracle II Neutralizer was that it did not have a low negative ORP (oxidation-reduction potential). Without a low ORP factor the high pH-alkaline and anti-oxidant benefits could not be realized.

So my conclusion was that you had to have both a high pH- alkaline water that also has a low (-300mV to -700mV) ORP.

The other method would be to only eat high alkaline foods, like certain berries, nuts and dark green leafy stuff, and no good stuff at all like meat, fish, poultry and potatoes. It didn't sound like an appetizing diet to me, so I chose to go the water route.

Sooo, my good friends Steve & Pam Hoyt started to bring me jugs of "Kangen" Water.

After drinking it for a while I quickly saw results. I felt better overall both physically and mentally. I had more energy and was much more mentally astute.

I had had arthritis in one ankle, one knee and one shoulder for years and I noticed that they all improved also.

But perhaps most important to me is the Kangen Water's potential to benefit my long term health, such as possibly lowering the risk factor for many diseases and sicknesses.

Well, even though my friends would have brought me all the Kangen Water I wanted indefinitely, I decided that I just had to have one of these water machines of my own.

I knew that the Enagic Kangen Water ionizer was expensive, so I did extensive research on alternative (less expensive) ionizer machines.

That turned out to be a huge mistake.

There is an enormous amount of seemingly "unbiased" information, test comparisons (with videos) and supposedly unbiased reviews all over the internet.

The bulk of these reviews compare one or more ionizers to the Enagic Leveluk SD501. They always point out that, although the Enagic ionizer is a great unit, it is over priced due to the MLM compensation plan to their distributors. The truth is that at least several of the other leading ionizer manufacturers have an even steeper compensation plan for their "referral distributors". I didn't know any of this at the time of my initial research, so I bought into their claims and "drank the koolaid" so-to-speak.

After all my research, I ended up purchasing a Tyent MMP-7070, their top-line ionizer unit. It had consistently beaten the competition, including Jupiter, Life and, of course, the Enagic.


The Tyent MMP-7070


It was a very sleek looking attractive ionizer which was roughly half the price of the Enagic Leveluk SD501 so I initially thought I had made the right decision.

I set it up and started using it and at first I only had a pH test kit with drops in order to test the machines capability. I didn't have any means of testing the ORP factor.

The pH test left me wondering because the results were not what I expected, especially in its ability to produce acidic (low pH) water.

I had wanted one any way to also help in maintaining my pool water, so I purchased a Hanna Instruments electronic pH/ORP meter. Extremely accurate.

As I became more and more familiar with the machine I realized how easy it was to skew the results of the ionizer test comparisons, which were supposedly legitimate and unbiased, such as simply lowering the source water pressure for the unit that you want to have the best results. With a little bit of water pressure manipulating, they could have made any one of the machines appear to be the best.

Anyway, I started testing my water with my accurate tester and confirmed my suspicions.

With full tap water pressure, the highest alkaline pH water I could get was 9.0pH with an ORP of -150mV, not very good at all.

The lowest acidic pH (beauty water) that I could get was 7.0pH, which is neutral, not acidic at all. My tap water tested at 7.2pH.

Next, I lowered the water pressure down to the slowest the machine would allow and retested.

The highest alkaline pH I got was 9.65pH.

The lowest acidic pH I got was still only 7.0pH, even with the lowered water pressure.

Oh, and a couple of other notable facts:

1) The water pressure had to be reduced so much to make 9.5pH drinking water that it would take over five minutes to fill a gallon jug.

2) The Tyent machine automatically shuts down after five minutes to prevent overheating. Not so with the Enagic machine.

I contacted "Jim R." (no last name provided) at Tyent USA who was apparently the one and only tech support person. I informed him of all the test results, along with what method and test equipment I used.

He seemed to think that the numbers were abnormal, so he told me to email him the dates on the two filters in the unit.

I emailed him the filter dates, which were recent, and didn't get any response from him, so I emailed them to him again. Still no response.
I got that uneasy feeling like he was avoiding me, so I called the tech support number and Jim answered the phone.

At first he seemed surprised that I called him, but then acknowledged getting the email and forgetting about it. After a little resistance, he agreed to send me a new machine and I would return the alleged defective machine.

The new machine arrived and I immediately set it up and re-did all my testing.

Almost identical numbers! Now I'm getting really perturbed and frustrated over this.

I've got a water ionizer machine, which is probably not defective at all, that you have run the water pressure at a trickle to get acceptable drinking water and it is totally incapable of producing any acidic water at all. But hey, it sure does look sleek and nice though, doesn't it?

I called Jim again and he at first tried to blame my source water as the problem and then he asks me "do you really need acidic (beauty) water anyway?"

I informed him that I live in a major city and that there is nothing wrong with the city tap water that I'm using.

At that point I asked him very nicely if I could return the machine and get a refund. I was worried that he would say no due to the fact that my "trial period" had just recently expired. He said that was not a problem and that I could return it, but he pleaded with me to wait 2-3 weeks because Tyent was aware of this problem and they were about to come out with a new "motherboard" for the machine which should fix it. He also assured me that he would extend my trial period.

He just then acknowledged that Tyent was aware of this problem?

I stuck to my guns and said no to the wait, and that I just wanted to return it. I wanted a water ionizer that performed as it was designed and advertised to perform.

He gave in and said okay.

I then made about 12 gallons of water (yea, that took quite awhile) to tide us over for some time and packed up the machine to return it the next day.

We went to dinner with our friends Steve & Pam (Enagic Distributors) and talked about water, ionizers and my frustrating experience with the Tyent machine.

I was already pretty sure the Enagic Leveluk SD501 would perform as expected, but after my experience, I wanted to be sure.

I asked them if they would bring their Enagic machine over to my house where we could accurately test it using my source water, just in case there really was a source water issue as they live in a different part of town than us.


The Enagic Leveluk SD501


So we finished dinner and they went home, loaded up their machine and brought it over to our house.

We ran all the tests and sure as can be, The Enagic performed just as it should and we were all happy that it did.

Sorry about my little puppy nipping your rear end Steve. :-D I guess we should have paid him more attention.

So the conclusion was that there was nothing wrong with my source tap water.

The Tyent ionizer just could not do what it was supposed to do and the Enagic ionizer had no problem.

I guess you really do get what you pay for.

As soon as I confirmed that Tyent was really going to refund my money, I called Steve and Pam and ordered the Cadillac of water ionizers, the Enagic Leveluk SD501.

Tyent did end up issuing a refund, minus a $300 restocking fee.

I just feel badly for all the people who have bought these inferior water ionizers and don't even realize their machines are not performing as they think they are.

Thank God, I invested in that electronic Ph/ORP tester that I did, or I probably would not have realized it either.

Thank you,

Wade A.

Only www.KangenWaterMagic.info has the power to truly change everything in your Life and Body. 

















GET CASH Today for Retail Business

GET CASH WITH BUSINESSFINANCIALSERVICES.COM

Get e-sig Marketing

Chase & Hays 800-757-2011 Kangen Changes Everything
Magic Water Kangen CardsKangen FlowsContact Info
Signature powered by: esigmarketing.com Get yours today!